This technology is a method for generating an unlimited pool of a new panel of mouse lung cancer cell lines.
Compared with the currently used human cell lines, mouse cell lines are less expensive and improve the reliability of scientific results since can be transplantable to mice with an intact immune system that accurately recapitulate most human cancer hallmarks and therefore allow the acceleration of research.
- Improved reliability: Allows delivery of cell lines into mice hosting an intact immune system that accurately recapitulate most human cancer hallmarks which leads to more reliable scientific results.
- Faster research: Lung cancer research, in vitro drug discovery and in vivo preclinical studies research can be accelerated by simplifying gene and drug discovery and in vitro and in vivo drug/compound testing.
- Less expensive: Than the costly human lung cancer cell lines that are currently used. Moreover, improved results reliability and a simplified and faster research decreases the overall costs of research development.
The cell lines developed with this method could be useful for different applications:
- Lung Cancer Research
- Drug discovery
- In vivo preclinical studies
- Disease detection and assessment
- Lung cancer
- Cell line
- Immunologically compatible
- Mouse model
- Immune competent