It allows one to control any dynamic system, including complex real non linear systems. The main advantage is that it can self-adapt to changes in the controlled system. This means that, if there is a feasible solution, the controller can redefine its behavior to take into account modifications in the system, the sensors or even the actuators.
- Improved technique: This technology has been optimized in order to improve their functionalities and operative capacity.
- Innovative modular arquitecture: The controllers have the ability to plan their movement taking into account possible obstacles interposed in its movement, either static or dynamic.
- Auto-localization system: The platform that this technology uses does not have to count on external location systems.
- Lower costs: Due to a cheaper maintenance because of the optimization of the technological solution.
The technology can be used in autopilot systems for aircrafts/RPAS and controllers for ground systems which need an optimal control and motion planning, in diffe- rent sectors, such as:
- Security & safety
- Energy & environment
- Information & communication technologies
- Aeronautics, automotive, maritime & transport
- Space system software
- Space system control
- Automation, telepresence & robotics
- Optimal control