System and method to perform text searches in a voice communication, as we do in email or text messages. The matching of the query and the audios is based in a weighting of up to 3 different speech analysis: speech-to-text conversion, phone-me lattice and keyword identification technique.
It is a new tool on the voice communications field that applies to any communication using speech (telephone calls, teleconference, video calls and voicemails).
- Improved technique: This is new technique on voice communications that performs text queries on voice communications.
- High versatility: It can be used to any speech communication
- Better quality, better accuracy on searches.
- Better performance: It can be used to any speech communication
Mainly, the scope of this technology is the telecommunications sector, where it can be implemented in applications such as:
- Contact center software
- Automatic response systems
- Tv or radio data storage systems
- Communication apps
- Text queries
- Searches on voice communications
- Speech to text
- Keyword identification
- Phoneme lattice