The Catalonia Open Data Hub supports the exploitation of Open Data and fosters linkages between clusters, SMEs and start-ups in order to increase their innovation and internationalization capacities.
To create a Public Private Partnership (PPP) in order to bring closer the supply and demand of Open Data.
Transforming Open Data into Business Intelligence tools for creating new business oportunities.
- Strengthen synergies among different local actors and foster cooperation among various stakeholders.
- Train potential users on how to access and use Open Data services provided through ODEON.
- Promote creativity and entrepeneurial spirit among youth.
- Increase awareness of SMEs, entrepeneurs, and citizen about the benefits of OD/LOD.
- Stimulate generation of new business ideas based on the available Open Data and maximize OD/LOD’s socio-economic benefits.
- Facilitation and collaboration between members.
- Promotion of activities (marketing/visibility).
- Trend-scouting (ideas for innovative projects concerning Open Data use).
- Innovation management / Support of innovation processes (internal, external).
- Provision and facilitation of access to training for members of the Data Hub.
Want to join?
Informative Webinar: “The future of Data”, linked to Copernicus Hackathon in Barcelona
Informative Webinar: “Data Visualization Platforms”, linked to Copernicus Hackathon in Barcelona
Open Day at Barcelona Copernicus Hackathon 2019
Information point at the Barcelona Copernicus Hackathon 2019, 11th and 12th May.
Information point at the KIMconference 2019, 7th May.
In order to know more about Catalonia Open Data Hub, please contact: