WHAT IS THE INITIATIVE ERC PROOF OF CONCEPT 2016 (PoC)?
Proof of Concept 2016 Grant, with 20 million € from 2016 budget, provides additional funding to ERC grant holders (ERC Starting and ERC Advanced) to establish proof of concept, identify a development path and an Intellectual Property Rights strategy, through activities such as:
- Establishing viability, technical issues and overall direction.
- Clarifying IPR position and strategy.
- Providing feedback for budgeting and other forms of commercial discussion.
- Providing connections to later stage funding.
- Covering initial expenses for establishing a company.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR ERC PoC GRANT 2016?
All Principal Investigators benefitting from an ERC grant that is either ongoing or, where the project has ended less than 12 months before the publication date of this call.
WHAT IS THE AMOUNT OF FUNDING AND PROJECT DURATION?
The maximum UE financial contribution per grant will be up to 150.000 € for a period of 12 months.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We help companies, research centers, investors, governments and universities to improve the return of their investments in R&D. In this call we offer our collaboration in the following activities:
- The preparation of the proposal for ERC-2016-PoC (part B of the proposal and support in part A), defining a winning tech transfer strategy.
- And implementing this strategy, once obtained the funding.
In previous calls (2012-2015), we managed to get 6 successful cases with European universities.