The next KIM Conference will take place the 14th of June and, as every year, it will be the most important knowledge transfer meeting in Spain.
This time the day will be even more special. Thanks to the interesting topic proposed -“Innovation as a business growth driver”- and the synergies created between experts from the Knowledge Agents Alliance (KAA) and other experts in innovation, it has been possible to make the most international experts meeting to date.
18 confirmed speakers
As we are awaiting the last confirmations, these are the national and international speakers who have already assured their participation:
- Aleix Pons Vigués (Fundación Cotec)
- Ángel Teno (Hidroquimia)
- Carlos Álvarez (KIM)
- Eusebi Cima i Mollet (KIM)
- Isabella Ratman-Klosińska (Institute for Ecology of Industrial Areas)
- Janusz Krupanek (Institute for Ecology of Industrial Areas)
- Joan Albà Tort (Fluidra Accelera)
- Josep Ollé (Fundació La Caixa)
- Josep Tarradas (Hewlett-Packard)
- Juan Luis Rodríguez Sánchez del Álamo (Repsol)
- Julián Vinué (Wayra Barcelona, Telefónica)
- Marta Borao (Repsol Energy Ventures)
- Maximilian Kotzur (Fraunhofer)
- Oscar Farrés (European Investment Fund)
- Rainer Meckenstock (IWW Water Centre)
- Sam Waes (Verhaert & ESA Prime Broker)
- Stephen Dunne (Starlab Barcelona)
- Xavier Marcet (Barcelona Drucker Society and Lead To Change, LTC)
Note that the organization of the KIM Conference 2016 has made that 6 international experts travel to Barcelona to attend the meeting, and made the quality of speakers and companies invited the highest of all edits since the creation of the KIM Conference in 2007 .