This software program has been designed to quantify both operational and liquidity risk so that financial sector organisations reduce their capital charge, their losses and can meet the requirements of national and international regulators.
The software uses different VaR methods to calculate the minimum level of liquid assets to be maintained daily to prevent the realisation of liquidity risk in differenttime horizons and given a confidence level, both normal scenarios and crisis scenarios.
- Quantification of the minimum level of
liquid assets to be maintained daily to prevent
the realisation of liquidity risk in different time
horizons both normal scenarios and crisis scenarios.
- Management of statistical models using value at risk methodology.
- Expedite decision-making when the risk materialises.
- Reduced processing time and operating costs.
- Savings of at least 50% in financial loss, reduced response times (materialisation of risk) from days to minutes.
- Management backtesting
- Quantification of risk by business line
- User-friendly interface and intuitive portability and usability.
- Reduction in time and costs for adaptation and implementation of the technology.
Some specific markets which might employ this software are:
- Banking sector
- Financial consultancy
- Operational risk
- Liquidity risk
- Financial software
- Liquid assets minimum
- Risk-aware software
Nataly Pizarro · Project Manager