iVET project is aimed to develop an online training program at generating skills related to innovation and technology transfer, in order to prepare Professional Institutes and Technical Training Centers, to train their students in these subjects, in addition to generating strategies to develop innovation and technology transfer actions in their institutions, such as mechanism of linking with the environment.
The project’s general objective is to improve the quality and relevance of Technical VTE, strengthening them through the incorporation of tools and knowledge of innovation and technology transfer in their strategic work, so that they can improve their relationship with the productive and social sectors and, with this, contribute to the development of human capital with the necessary training to face the challenges of the European economy.
As specific objectives, iVET project will:
- Train Technical VTE teachers, administrative-academics or managers in innovation and technology transfer.
- Develop projects for the transferring of the acquired knowledge, in the work environment of participating teachers and professionals whose final beneficiary is students.
- Generate links between the participants, with professionals specialized in Innovation and Technology Transfer, which allow them to develop (or continue to develop) personal and institutional networks over time.
The direct target group is made of teachers, administrative-academic or managers dependent on the Professional Institutes and Technical Training Centers.
The indirect target group is composed of all the ecosystem of the quintuple helix (students, VTE’s centers, economic an labour sectors, etc).
The consortium will involve 3-4 organisations of 3 different European countries, including:
- KIMbcn, a public-private foundation born with the aim of stimulating the knowledge economy in Spain with expertise in online courses (Applicant – Coordinator, coordinate and develops training materials, and provide [x] participants from Spain)
- OSENGO is a non-profit VET organization, specialist in lifelong learning and vocational education, member of the French Vocational Education Federation (Partner – Develops online tool and training materials, coordinates and upload materials to the online tool, and provide [x] participants from France)
Fundació TR@MS, a non-profit officially recognised body grouping together schools and VTC that set out to make innovation (Partner – Develops training materials, coordinates , and provide [x] participants from Spain)
What are we searching for?
Professional Institutes, Technical Training Centers, VTE’s centers and teacher associations interested in to test and integrate an online program aimed at training teachers in the generation of skills related to innovation and technology transfer already implemented and validated in non-EU countries.
Main project figures
Call: ERASMUS+ – Partnerships for cooperation in the field of vocational education and training
Deadline: 20 may at 12:00 (midday Brussels time)
Funding: 100K – 400K
Are you interested in this project? Contact us