This technology is a user-profiling method from a voice conversation based in typical keywords (simple matching, weight and keyword tuples), phraseology(words associated to culture, family status, socioeconomic level…), accent and pitch to determine gender and culture.
- Open to applications, not only advertising
- Based on voice (not in speech-to-text conversions)
- More accuracy in Profiling: This technology protects metal surfaces from some
- Faster: Since the user-profiling directly from voice, it is not necessary to go from speech-to-text first
- Improved profitability: It offers alternative monetization options for web and mobile applications.
- Improved PcP (Pay-Per-click) marketing: It increases the CTR (Click-Through-Rate) of ads that means a higher quality score, which reduces the CPC (Cost-Per-Click) and improves ad rank.
- Lower costs: as said, the process is faster and requires less steps and the CPC can be reduced.
Mainly, the scope of this technology is the telecommunications sector, where it can be useful for at least the
- Provide advertisement data and/or online content to a user and a computer program
- Ads plugin manufacturers
- As a service for banks, insurance companies…
- Mobile applications and web
- User profiling
- Online profiling
- Keyword limited dictionary
- Accent and pitch
- Applying phraseology